POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. In accordance with Law of Angola no. 22/11 of June 17 "Personal Data Protection Law", the entity responsible for processing website user's personal data (data controller) is:
Cyber0 – Projectos de Tecnologia de Informação e Segurança, Lda (hereinafter, the Company)
Address: Angola, Luanda, condomínio Rosalinda, edifício 1A, escritório 9A/B
Telefone: +244 930 968 302
1.2 The Company recognizes the importance of complying with the legislation and regulations on privacy and data protection to be applied in the context of an institution's activities, regardless of whether the processing of such data takes place inside or outside the country, and is committed to protecting the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of personal data in its information systems and the privacy of its clients, partners and employees.
- Personal data: any information, whatever its nature or medium, including image and sound, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to a combination of factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Data controller: the natural or legal person, public authority or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing determined by laws, regulations or other provisions, the data controller must be indicated in the respective legislation;
3. SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
- Processing of personal data (processing): any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data, whether or not by separate means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking or destruction.
- Company means Cyber0 who is the controller, responsible for the processing of personal data of website users;
- User means the person accessing and using the Company's website;
- Website means https://cyber0.net/
3.1 The Company is the controller for the purpose of data protection law, in respect of personal data of the user that is collected and used through use of the website.
4.1 This policy was drawn up taking into account the following legislation:
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA THE COMPANY COLLECTS
- Law No. 22/11, of 17 June - Personal Data Protection Act (LPDP);
- Regulamento Geral de Protecção de Dados (RGPD/UE).
5.1 On the website, the user can input the following information:
- Phone number;
- Email address;
6. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Description of the question that user wants to direct to the Company.
6.1 The company may process user's personal data for the following purposes:
- To conclude and execute contracts with the user or the entity they work for.
- To supply goods and services to customers or other users of those goods and services;
- To obtain goods and services from suppliers;
- To manage and administer our relationships with customers, suppliers or other users of goods and services;
6.2 The processing is necessary in relation to the Company's legitimate business interests, namely for carrying out our day-to-day business activities. 7. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1 User agrees that the Company may share their personal data with:
- Any member of CYBER0 group;
- Selected third party service providers who perform business operations on Company's behalf including administration, IT services, and other service providers;
- Police and other law enforcement agencies in connection with the prevention and detection of crime';
- Third parties if the Company is under a duty to disclose or share user's personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or instructions of a regulatory body (including in connection with a court order), or in order to enforce or apply the terms of any agreements the Company has with or otherwise concerning the user or to protect Company's rights, property or safety of clients or other third parties.
7.2 Personal data can be shared with third parties only with a lawful basis for sharing, such as user consent or legal obligations. 8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1 If the Company transfers personal data outside Republic of Angola, the Company guarantees the implementation of appropriate and suitable safeguards to ensure that such data will be protected as required by applicable data protection law.
8.2 For further information as to the safeguards the Company implements, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org 9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
9.1 User's personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to address user's inquiry and any subsequent correspondence. After this, it may be securely archived for legal or auditing purposes. The Company ensures to not share, sell, or otherwise distribute user's personal data to third parties without an explicit consent.
9.2 Please note that the above retention period may be extended where the Company needs to preserve and use personal data for the purposes of bringing or defending a legal claim. In such cases, the Company will continue to hold and process user's personal data for as long as is necessary to deal with the legal proceedings. 10. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
10.1 All data collected via the website's contact form is securely stored using the Company resources, with usage of Microsoft Azure, a trusted cloud platform known for its high standards of data security.
10.2 The Company has implemented stringent measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. 11. USER CONSENT
11.1 By submitting any personal data through the Company's contact form on the website, the user hereby provides explicit consent to the Company for the collection, processing, and storage of the data user has voluntarily shared.
11.2 The Company respects user privacy and is committed to ensuring that personal data is handled with the highest level of security and confidentiality. The Company also assures the right of the user to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Company, using the address of the registered office or through the following email email@example.com. 12. RIGHTS OF USERS
12.1 The user may, at any time and for free, exercise their rights of access to their personal data, as well as to its rectification, erasure, portability, restriction and/or opposition to processing, by writing to the Company, using the address of the registered office or through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. 13. MANAGING COOKIES